Healthy Soil - Healthy cows - Healthy Milk - Healthy People
What is A2 milk and why you should have A2 milk?
Difference between A1 Protein Milk & A2 Protein Milk
Cow milk is mainly of two types: (i) A1 protein milk & (ii) A2 protein milk. Mostly, cow milk available in market is either A1 protein milk or mix of A1 protein and A2 protein milk.
Researchers claimed that A1 protein milk leads to diseases like diabetes, cancer and weakens the immune system.
About 80% of the protein in milk is casein, which combines with calcium and phosphate to form molecules giving milk its opaque, white appearance.
About 35% of casein is beta – casein, which has three main generic variants known as A1 & A2 and B.
A2 beta – casein differs from the others in that when digested it does not lead to the release of an amino acid in the body called Beta – casomorphin 7 known as BCM7.
BCM7 is known to be an opioid – a type of narcotic which can have a variety of effects, including suppressing the immune system. Some scientists suspect that BCM7 could cause or aggravate a range of health problems such as diabetes, coronary heart disease and autism.
Cow Milk in India particularly from Friesian (HF) & cross / mix breeds, tends to be A1 protein milk.
As per research - Pure A2 protein milk is best for our health
Benefits of Pure A2 Protein Organic Milk
- High in conjugated linoleic acids (good fat for heart & diabetic patients)
- Excellent source of Omega 3 & 6, vitamins, minerals, calcium, iodine, zinc, selenium, antioxidant beta – carotene etc.
- Best for healthy brain, skin, heart, teeth, bones & muscles.
- As per available studies, it also helps in preventing diseases like diabetes, thyroid, cancer etc.
- Regular consumption increases good, HDL and strengthen your immune system.
- Easily Digestible and does not leads to milk intolerance.
- Worldwide it is considered best milk for growing children.
- Gir cow has been exported across the world for her pure and highest content of A2 protein.